The ACOPOWER 100W Monocrystalline Lightweight Portable Solar Panel Kit is lightweight, portable and comes with a pre-installed charge controller. The included charge controller protects battery against unsafe electrical conditions and must be used to charge 12V batteries. To charge solar generators with a built-in charge controller, simply use the MC4 cables provided and plug them into the cables that came with your power station to charge. A 12V battery and solar generator can be charged at the same time. Has a built in kickstand for easy set up and when stored, folds up to protect it from damage.
Key Features100W Lightweight Portable Solar Panel
- Monocrystalline panel for maximum charge output.
- Waterproof, compact and lightweight.
- Pre-installed stand allows for easy and quick set-up. MC-4 connectors or Anderson plug allow easy installation to RV / camper / trailer battery unit. For pre-wired RV's or campers.
- Compatible with 8 different types of batteries - Lithium-ion, LiFePO4, LTO, Gel, AGM, Flooded, Crystal and Calcium.
- Waterproof design, suitable for indoor, outdoor, camping, boats, and RV use.
- 20 amps 12V/24V auto continuous charging capacity, enables use of up to 12V/360watts and 24V/720watts.
- Negative Ground Design
- Large LCD display - Shows volts, amps, amp hours and battery presets.
- 1 x 100W Portable Solar Panel
- 1 x 20A Charge Controller
- 2 x User Manual
If you have any questions regarding this product, please call us at 1 (626) 838-5511 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.